Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's coming...The Women of Faith Imagine Conference



I'm so excited....and nervous at the same time!  Tomorrow, I will be traveling to attend a Women of Faith conference in Indianopolis, Indiana! The generous folks over at Book Sneeze gave bloggers the opportunity to sign-up for the chance to go -- and I was picked!   

It's been a somewhat stressful summer and I feel a little overwhelmed by some recent events, so this came about at the perfect time.  I am just so grateful to be given this opportunity -- and I've been praying for it to be a wonderful time of refreshment and renewal.

I'll definitely be sharing more about the conference next week.  And if you have an opportunity to attend any of the Women of Faith conferences, I hope you'll go!  Maybe I'll even see some of you in Indianapolis!!  I'll be the one with a big box of Kleenex and tear-filled eyes...

(By the way, if you have a blog, you can sign up for the Book Sneeze program, too. I think it's too late to sign-up for the tickets, but you can receive books to review on your blog.)


*Disclosure: I received two free tickets from Book Sneeze to the Women of Faith conference, but all opinions are my own!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

I will see you tomorrow!!

August 17, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home