Thursday, June 9, 2011

Make-and-Do: Final Linky Week (At Least for Now)

AmazingMess

Thanks to everyone who has linked up with me these past few weeks!  I've decided to put this linky on hold for a little while and reevaluate in the fall!  In the meantime, I hate to waste this lovely graphic my sister made, so I'm planning to share "retro" crafts with you from the original (80s) Make and Do from Childcraft!  I know the girls are going to love it! ;)

Here are a few of the wonderful bloggers that linked up last week:

If you're looking for a new way to practice letters, check out these reverse stencils from Mama Pea Pod!

Sometimes we cook with kids...but we don't really let them cook!  Fumbling Through Parenthood shares her child's adventures making pudding pops!

You'll be surprised by how easy it is to make this beautiful butterfly.  Check it out at I Can Teach My Child!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous kit said...

I used to make those little butterflies with my kids, for a bit of paper and pva, they actually make quite stylish stained glass windows.

June 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home