Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make and Do @The Amazing Mess -- My First LINKY!!!

Make and Do (Childcraft -- The How and Why Library, 11)

Have you seen this book?!! 

It's a book from my childhood!  My mom said it never stayed on the shelf for long.  It was always missing!

Guilty.

One of my sisters and I loved this book.  We made all kinds of creations from it.  We played the games.  We tried the projects.  It was an amazing book called Make and Do

My mom still has it!

Photobucket

With a little inspiration from that book, I'm very excited to be launching my own weekly linky entitled Make and Do @ The Amazing Mess!  I'll be hosting it every Thursday!

It's easy to do...you simply share something you've made or done (Make and Do)!!  I'll be picking out my favorite post ideas each week and sharing them the next week.

I'm so excited because I'll be using the same linky here and at Motherhood on a Dime.  Not only will your post be visible here, it will also be seen by the readers over there!! 

Just a few rules:
  • No giveaways or links to your homepage -- please link to your specific post.
  • This linky is open to any family-friendly activities, projects, and recipes (posts deemed inappropriate will be deleted).
  • Make sure to link back to The Amazing Mess -- it's just good blog etiquette!  I've included a button you can place on your post below.  Just grab the HTML!  You're also welcome just to share a text link if you prefer!




AmazingMess




One last thing...if you link up, please head over to at least one other post and leave a comment!  Let's spread the love and make someone's day!

I can't wait to see your ideas!!

(If you're viewing this via email subscription, please head over and link up your post(s) here!)


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Terri H said...

I. Loved. That. Book!! If I only had a blog, I would so be participating! Great idea. :)

May 12, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I know! I laugh when I look through it now...although I might still have to try some of the projects!

Umm, Terri, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while -- but you definitely should have a blog!!

May 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

My mom recently brought me that whole set of books for our school room!

May 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home