Friday, September 3, 2010

"All About Me" Photo Book

I'm always on the look-out for codes for free or inexpensive photo books from various companies (Photoworks, Walgreens, Shutterfly, SeeHere, etc.).  My friend, Terri, shared an idea for a number book she was making, and it inspired me to try this project.

You need:
Digital photos

1)  Find an inexpensive place to print photo books.  Upload your pictures and make your book!

I filled this "All About Me" photo book with pictures from the last year and included captions about family, friends, accomplishments, and trips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I have not tried them, Hot Prints has free photo books (four per month per person).  The catch is that they include an advertising insert in the middle of the book (they claim it is easily removable).  Shipping and handling costs $2.99.  If you've used Hot Prints, I'd love to hear what you think! 

I also noticed Pamper's Gifts-to-Grow program has an 8x8 photobook available from Shutterfly for 800 points plus shipping.  If you have a child aged three or under, you can find lots of free codes (use a search engine or check out Money Saving Mom) to earn prizes -- even if you don't use Pampers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home