Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Match Game (Using a Deck of Cards)

I was looking through the closet, and I found this old deck of cards from a kid's meal (somehow we always seem to be missing a card or two or more from each deck)!  I remember seeing this idea maybe 10 years ago (I have no idea where -- so if it is your idea, let me know), and I thought this would be a fun Valentine's game!

1)  Separate the hearts from the rest of the cards.

2)  Cut the cards in half.

3)  Have your child match the cards!  For a more difficult game, turn the cards over and play a variation of Memory!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Activity Mom said...

Great idea! Love how you used the heart cards for a Valentines Day theme!

February 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger phasejumper said...

Used your idea and linked to you today! Thank you for posting it!

March 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home