Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Savings: Groupon


I'm not sure what took me so long.  I've been seeing advertisements for Groupon for a while, but I was worried that it wasn't legitimate.  A few weeks ago, I finally gave in when I saw that Crystal from MoneySavingMom had given it a try.  Oh, peer pressure!  :)

I'm glad I signed up!  If you live near a major city, you can find all kinds of new businesses and great deals (many 1/2 price off or more).  Simply sign-up to receive an e-mail for a special bargain each day.  If it's something you're interested in, you have one day to purchase it.  Past bargains in my area include the zoo, bowling, restaurants, and more.

If you're planning to visit to a major city, I bet you could find some great deals for vacation too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home