Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Amazing Mess Preschool Gift Guide (Part 3)

If you missed the first two posts in the series, you can find them here:

In this final post, I wanted to share our favorite electronic and learning toys!

Electronic Toys
LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System - Green
There are so many options for electronic and learning toys.  Our very favorite has been the LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System.  I'm convinced my littlest can hold her pencil so well because of this game!


LeapFrog TAG Reading System - Green
The LeapFrog TAG Reading System is a reader favorite.  I have heard rave reviews from lots of you!



LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet (Green)


The LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet is one of the most popular gifts of the season -- very rarely can you find it in stock now for retail price.



Wii Console with Mario Kart Wii Bundle - White

Not that you have to get it with the Mario Kart bundle (that was just the cheapest option I saw), but I saved and saved for a Wii Console.  The girls especially love it in the winter.  We use it for recess -- and a way to be active even when we're stuck inside!


Learning Toys

Melissa & Doug See & Spell



The Melissa & Doug See & Spell is well-made and works wonderfully as one of our Learning Baskets!


Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Pattern Blocks Set
Since it is magnetic, the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Pattern Blocks Set is nice to use in the car along with our travel activity bags.




Lauri Toys Primer Pack


Lauri Toys Toddler Tote is filled with hands-on activities for little ones, and it's fairly inexpensive.


Lauri Toys Number Play
This Lauri Toys Number Play set also includes a hands-on way to practice numbers.


There are so many more I could share...but I better limit myself!  I hope this gift guide has been helpful!  Feel free to leave your favorites in the comments below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home