Friday, November 25, 2011

Usborne Books: Black Friday Sales from $3.90


I hope you'll check out the sale going on over at UsborneCrazy.com (yes, that's my consultant site)!  There are some great specials today....


This is my favorite buy, I think:  Get the Usborne Flap Book:  See Inside Space for just $3.90!!


T'was the Night Before Christmas is a recordable storybook (great memory-maker), and it is selling for just $10!



I have always been impressed with these jigsaw puzzle books (they actually have puzzles built into the pages!).  This Under the Sea Jigsaw Book is half-price at $7.50.


I can't list all the deals, because there are just too many!  There are books for babies, toddlers, preschooler...all the way up to high school (with the Conspiracy 365 series)!  Shipping is $5 or 8% of your order cost.


Check back Monday, too -- there will be some new books up for Cyber Monday sales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home