Thursday, March 31, 2011

Make A Simple Shaker!


(Photo credit: Mindy Upham Photography)

I'm privileged to watch this precious little one on Thursdays!  This is my six-month-old niece, and as you can imagine, I love snuggling her!  I also love playing with her.  You'll probably be seeing a few more baby activities around here!!

Last week when she visited, we made a simple little shaker.  My girls loved it, too!

Supplies:
Medicine bottle (I prefer to use a new one -- ask your pharmacist!)
Rice or beans

1)  Fill the bottle with a spoonful of rice or beans.  Close.  Shake!

How easy is that?!!  You can use any container, I just prefer the medicine bottle so I don't have to worry as much about the little ones getting it opened (supervision is still highly recommended)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home