Monday, March 21, 2011

FREE Shipping Credit on Usborne Books


I started selling books with Usborne Books and More, because I just loved the books and wanted to add some to my library.  I haven't done any shows lately (blogging is taking up quite a bit of time these days), but I wanted to share a special deal I came up with for my readers!


If you head over to my site Usborne Crazy, you can receive a FREE shipping credit on any order over $40 (before tax and shipping costs).  We're not too high-tech (unfortunately), so after you order, I'll send you a check to reimburse your shipping cost!  You must go through one of the links on this page, so I can track your order and make sure you get credit!

This offer is available through March 31, 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home