Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spirited Sunday: Mom Heart Conferences


The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our ChildrenLast winter, a group of us went through Sally Clarkson's The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children.  It is an inspiring book on our role as mothers.  When I'm feeling overwhelmed or discouraged, I like to pick up this book and be reminded how important my job is and how God will strengthen me for the task.

I can't recommend this book highly enough!  She has several other books I own and love as well:   The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity and Educating The WholeHearted Child (which is currently being revised and will be republished early next year)!  A friend has also recommended Seasons of a Mother's Heart.

Over the next few months, Sally Clarkson will be speaking at four conferences entitled My Mom Heart Matters - Reclaiming Motherhood, Shaping the Future.  The two-day conference will encourage and inspire you!

Four locations include:

January 21-22: Colorado Springs, CO
February 4-5: Irvine/OC, CA
February 18-19: Irving/DFW, TX
March 4-5: Raleigh/Durham, NC

If you live anywhere close to these locations, I would encourage you to check the conference out!  If I could, I'd be there in a heartbeat!  Sally is so passionate about communicating how much mothering matters!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home