Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Deals: Usborne Books

I know this isn't a deal site, so feel free to ignore the bargains I post today!  I just can't help it -- I love a great deal!  Plus, I prefer to stay in and shop (instead of braving the crowds)!!


Usborne has been having some great bargains lately!  Obviously, I love the books (since I sell them just so I can get more!), but they truly are excellent books.  High quality.  Beautiful illustrations.  Engaging.  I could go on and on, but I won't! 

On Friday, Usborne is offering various titles for 40-70% off!  Also, they have some wonderful customer specials running if you purchase $40 worth of books!  You can check it out here

Update:  There are several books on special!  My favorites are The Airplane Magnet book for $8 (regularly $19.99) and the See Inside Your Body flap book for $3.90 (regularly 12.99)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home