Monday, November 8, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards

Homeschool Blog Awards Nominee Button

I am so excited!  I just found out I've been nominated for the Homeschool Blog Awards!  I feel very honored to be nominated in two categories:  Best Homeschool Mom (*laughs* - maybe someday -- or maybe never!!) and Best Crafts, Plans, and Projects

The other bloggers nominated are AMAZING, and I count it an honor just to be listed with them!  I want to thank all of you so much for supporting my blog.  It has been such a great journey so far, and I'm excited to see where it goes!

If you are interested in voting or browsing through the nominees, you can visit here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther Asbury said...

You deserve it! I love your blog!

November 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Christine Smith said...

I went and voted in both categories for you! It's funny that you got nominated for this and I found out RIGHT after I just got through thinking to myself, "I wish there were some way Stacie could know how much I love and appreciate this each day...she probably doesn't even know I read it." :) Hopefully, somehow you will be rewarded or at least reminded of the impact you are making in many moms' lives, as well as all their children! Love you, girl!

November 8, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home