Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Savings: Coupons.com

About a year ago, I was introduced to the world of coupons!  Now, I had tried clipping coupons here and there, but I thought you could easily find generic items that cost less.  I quickly learned otherwise as I began to follow the blogs of Money Saving Mom, I Heart Coupon Deals, and Savings Lifestyle!  I've saved over a couple thousand dollars in the last year alone!! 

One of the best places I've found for online coupons is Coupons.com, but please don't try to print all the coupons.  There are too many!  The trick is to pick the ones you think you might use and to save them until you can match them with a great sale (so you get items inexpensively or free)!  You can print each coupon twice.

Other great places to find coupons include:
Sunday paper
All You magazine
Brand websites
Mambo Sprouts (for organics -- look under e-coupons--these are printable)
Dillons or Kroger (e-coupons loaded to shopping card)
Shortcuts.com (e-coupons loaded to shopping card)

If you have any questions about coupon-clipping, feel free to shoot me an e-mail!  I love helping people save money!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home