Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to School: Time to Organize!!

During the next week, I want to share a few things we're doing to get organized for the upcoming school year (I can just imagine my mom reading this and laughing right about now -- because she sees on a regular basis how messy things can really get around my house)!  I'm actually pretty good at coming up with ideas and getting things organized.  The problem is that it just doesn't stay that way.  I'm still working on that!

Here is a picture of our school/play area BEFORE we begin our organizing week.  It is seriously a mess, and there is absolutely nothing amazing about this mess! 


I try to remind myself that my house is "clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy!"  I just hope this doesn't scare you away from my blog.  :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MamaHen said...

This actually looks pretty tame to me!

I too am great at getting organized, but not keeping it that way!

August 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I'm glad it looks tame! When I think about it and my other rooms, it starts to feel a little overwhelming!

August 9, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Leah's Little Bowtique said...

Stacie, We LIVE in our homes... We should be thankful our kids have imaginations and we let them use them. Your room looks fine! Looks like a great place to learn! This year I'm going to homeschool my 4yr. old for preschool. She is so excited.

August 9, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home