Friday, July 2, 2010

Today's Bargain: Diapers at Amazon.com

Maybe I need to set up a deal blog!  I just had to share this deal -- I promise I'll only share things in which I think my audience might be interested!  I usually get my diapers through Amazon's Subscribe and Save program.  I received a shipment and was charged less than usual!!  I found out that they have Luv's (only size 3 left) and Pamper's Baby Dry (size 3) diapers for 30% off when you sign up for Subscribe and Save.  The great thing is that even if you sign up for Subscribe and Save, you can cancel at any time.  I didn't check any other diapers, but they might have some others on special too!

The Luv's diapers are running $26.83 for a box of 204 ct. and free shipping (making each diaper just 13 cents).  The Pamper's Baby Dry are just $31.68 and free shipping (making each diaper just 15.5 cents).

Click on the links and buy through the Subscribe and Save option to get the best deal!
Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), 204 Diapers
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), Value Pack, 144 Diapers
9R3F3H5NQM8Y

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home