Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Scoop: Juice Box Wings

Do you ever have trouble with your child squeezing a juice box too hard and spilling it everywhere?  One solution I've seen is little plastic containers to put the juice box in so your child doesn't squeeze it.  Call me lazy, but I just don't want one more thing to wash!  Plus, I would end up forgetting it when I needed it!

I don't remember where I read this tip, but here is an easy way to avoid a juice mess!

Pull out the sides of the juice box to form handles for your child to hold!  I ask the girls to hold onto the "wings" whenever they pick up the box.  When they get in the habit of holding it that way, the mess is a lot less!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah's Little Bowtique said...

Excellent! Great idea. I will use this trick next time.

June 13, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home