Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Blog!!!


You know how I love a great bargain, right?  And I love to share them?!!

Introducing..............................................




I've wanted to do a bargain blog for quite some time, so I've decided to give it a go.  I will officially begin sharing coupon match-ups for Apple Market, Dillons, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, and Walmart on January 10th (although I'm posting a few things already).  You'll also find frugal tips, limited-time deals, coupon basics, inexpensive ideas for family fun, and more.  You can find out more about it here.

With that said, I will still be posting to The Amazing Mess.  I love sharing fun, easy ideas to keep the little ones involved.  Since I've been posting for almost a year now, there is a pretty good selection of themes and ideas, so I'll be posting three times a week (on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) instead of daily.  Feel free to browse the themes (located in the sidebar) for seasonal and other ideas!

I welcome your input.  If you have ideas for either blog, or you'd like to guest post, send me an email at theamazingmess at hotmail dot com.

Into the Sun*I also want to give a shout out to my sister!  She has worked tirelessly to help me get Motherhood on a Dime ready.  If you are ever in need of web or other graphic design, look her up at Ink Media Design!  I highly recommend her (she's also going to help me make-over this site)! 

She's a very talented singer/songwriter as well (find her website here).

I'm not biased at all!!  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home