Monday, March 29, 2010

Recycled Laundry Detergent Paint Cups

I know it's weird -- a post about paint cups in the middle of all my Easter projects!  But we had a detergent bottle empty, and I was so excited to try this out!!  I love to find ways to reuse or recyle!

1)  Rinse out an empty detergent bottle.  With the cap off, heat it in the microwave for about two minutes (to loosen the glue - I didn't try to pry it off beforehand, so I don't know if it would work without softening it).

2)  Pry off the lid with a knife or screwdriver.



3)  Screw the lid back into the cap.


4)  Voila!!  An almost spill-proof paint cup with the inside perfect for wiping off excess paint.


It was easy!  I think this project is a keeper!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home